The 25th of November the third LeanCoffee Alkmaar was held at Doppio Espresso Alkmaar. A small group of 5 people came together for some great coffee and good conversations.
We discussed four interesting topics:
– Should we start DevOps bottom-up? Or do we need management commitment before we start ?
– Can the success of Agile be a problem for the business? (as a result of the frequency at which systems are changed )
– How to organize the world of product owner ?
– The new way of work (HNW) and Agile : experiences so far
Of course we had a few take-aways:
– Allow the product owner to be visible and to change direction with complete transparency.
– Introduce a chief product owner who’s dealing with epics and themes (vision). Leave the details (features, stories) to the ‘normal’ product owners.
– Exposure to the outside means rapid and frequent delivery. Stability on the inside means some stable release moments. Try to find a good mix.
– If you think in projects you’re talking about costs, when you think of products you talking about value!
– Make the choice together, not only from IT!